- Preserved fresh flowers are also called preserved flowers. Preserved flowers were originated from Germany in the 20th century. Since then, this growing industry has dramatically expanded, spreading worldwide to countries throughout Europe and Asia.
- Once the flowers start to bloom, they are picked and immersed in a non-toxic, drying compound that draws out the moisture and then dyed with various rich and outstanding colors. This unique preservation process gives flowers long-lasting, sustainable life and keeps the quality and integrity of the petals. Preserved flower is the perfect gift for some one you love.
Shipments Delivered via FedEx, UPS and USPS - Preserved Flower and Gifts
- At this time, preserved flowers box and specialty gifts delivered by FedEx, UPS or USPS are only available for delivery in the United States. Delivery is available for most of products Monday through Saturday. Sunday delivery is available during select holidays.
- Early delivery may be available for select zip codes. Early delivery shipments will be delivered by 12 noon on the requested delivery date (due to high demand, holiday deliveries are guaranteed by 1:30 pm). Shipping Fees for these items vary based on the product amount.
- Please include apartment, unit, or room number in the delivery address, if applicable. Deliveries to colleges and universities may take additional time.
- Surcharges apply to delivery to Alaska and Hawaii. Taxes are based on prevailing rates in the delivery area.
- A service fee may apply to orders delivered by FedEx, UPS or USPS. The actual service fees charged may vary. For example, morning deliveries, Monday, weekend and holiday service fees may be higher. Additional service fees may apply for select Sunday and Monday delivery. Alternate delivery options are available for most non-perishable gifts.
- We are unable to process orders for delivery to P.O. Boxes or APOs.
- A signature is not required; the carrier may leave the package if no one is available to accept the delivery.
- Hospital deliveries: please make sure the recipient is still in the hospital before scheduling the delivery.
- Deliveries can be made to the United States only
- Sunday delivery is available only during select holidays
- Orders being sent to Alaska and Hawaii are available for 2-Day delivery, surcharges apply. Ground and Next-Day delivery are not available for Alaska and Hawaii.
- U.S. deliveries to remote areas may take an additional day.
- The delivery date will depend upon the shipping method available.
- Orders may be delivered on or before the selected delivery date. - All pricing, fees, and order total will be disclosed on the Billing and Review step of the checkout process, above the ‘Place Your Order’ button.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Could be harmful if swallowed.
- Avoid direct sunlight and humidity. This may cause the color to fade.
- Do not water your flowers. The colors of petals will fade when it is humid. Put preserved flowers with dry agent in a sealed container for days to restore the color.
- Preserved flowers are fragile. Take care when you hold them.
- Dust off by blowing with a hair dryer on the lowest heat setting or use a soft brush to gently brush off the dust.
- Preserved flowers which are left out in the open are given a 2-3 year life expectancy.