EXCLUSIVE HAND DELIVERY FOR FRESH FLOWER
- Our stuff will deliver your fresh flower by car on the date you selected.If there is unpredictable weather condition, the delivery might get delayed.
LROOM SUBSTITUTION POLICY
- Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner and depending on availability.
- The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
- A service fee is applied to orders delivered by an LROOM florist, however the actual service fees charged may vary. For example, same day deliveries, weekend and holiday service fees may be higher.
- For residential deliveries, if the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the delivery person may leave the floral arrangements in a safe place for the recipient to retrieve when they return . During the holidays deliveries may be made as late as 9p.m.
- For business deliveries, LROOM will not be responsble if the business is closed or not accepting deliveries, the holidays deliveries may be made as late as 5p.m.
- Please note: the florist may call the recipient to schedule delivery.
- Hospital deliveries: please make sure the recipient is still in the hospital before scheduling the delivery.
LROOM is not responsble for undeliverable products by the following condition:
- A. During the delivery period, the receiver is not at the delivery address, and no other people or place such as doorman and lobby to take the flower.
- B. Irresistible, For example: natural disasters, Road closures, curfews , etc.
- Carefully un-wrap the the flower package, take the flowers out from the floarl foam container.
- Remove the outside guard petals. These rugged outer petals were left on to protect your roses during shipment.
- Cut at an angle and under running water, 1 inch off the stems. When the stems are cut, it opens up the flower’s pores and allows them to drink water. The angle makes it easier to absorb the water.
- Fill vase with room temperature water and mix it with 1 packet of flower food.
- put flowers in the vase in the way you like.
- Re-cut stems, change water and add second packet of flower food on day 3 or when the water is turning yellow and cloudy.
- For the longest life, keep your roses away from direct sunlight, heat and drafts. The flowers will last longer if they live in a room that has a cool temperature.